Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Licensing International Expo 9 Las Vegas


Hi Puzzlers,

We have had a lot of questions as to where we get ideas for our new puzzles; the Licensing International Expo Show is one of our favorite places.

This years Expo was in Las Vegas, needless to say we were all very excited to go. This being Jill's and my first time in "Vegas" our eyes got sore looking at all the sites and great artwork!

We also got a chance to meet Artist Lori Schory. Lori's artworks truly depict her happy humorous personality. Lori was taking pictures of everything! I wonder if we should be looking forward to a Las Vegas image coming soon?

2 comments:

  1. Boy, I'd love to see a Lori Shori Las Vegas piece. That would be totally FUN! Ted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I can't believe you put that photo of me in Las Vegas up here! Too FUNNY!
    I'm not sure if I have enough photographs of Las Vegas to put together a cool puzzle design. If I don't, we'll have to plan a company picnic in Las Vegas this summer so I can shoot some more! The time went way too quickly. It was wonderful, though, to meet all of you wonderful puzzle people in person!

    ReplyDelete