Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Congratulations Eric!


Hi Puzzlers,

We would like to introduce you to one of our youngest puzzlers, Eric K from Indiana. Eric was kind enough to share his 4-H story and Grand Champion-Collection (1st place) win, with us.

Eric tells us, “One of the requirements of the project was to write and compile a notebook, including pictures of each of the 34 White Mountain Puzzles I had collected. With the photograph of each puzzle, I was required to record something about each one. I put the catalogues you sent into my notebook as well.

I also had to put together a display to show some of my collection. I photocopied puzzle boxes and glued the copies onto the display board.

I had fun putting together this project and hope to collect many more White Mountain Puzzles in the future.”

Puzzlers - please join me in congratulating Eric on his win and a job well done.

Happy Puzzling!

3 comments:

  1. Neat-o Eric! Its nice seeing a kid do something besides video/electronic activities!
    Wonder how long it took him to do the 34 puzzles?
    I love White Mt Puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Eric!
    Congratulations on your big win! I think it is so cool that you love puzzles so much! I am the artist who designed one of the puzzles on your display..."Yard Sale"! I'll bet you had fun hunting for treasures in that one! Have fun puzzeling and I hope your good luck streak continues on for a lifetime!
    Best Wishes To You,Lori Schory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and God bless! Kudos for doing something fun thats not electronics! I have done over 100 puzzles in the last yr! Continued success Eric

    ReplyDelete