Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Puzzle Of The Month Club



Hi Puzzlers,

Is it just me or are you also, finding it difficult to find that perfect gift? You know, the one thing THEY really want that YOU can afford. Something that has meaning and won’t end in the trash by the end of the month-or worse, as a re-gift!

I went through the “experience gift” phase, which is when you give a concert, theater, sports ticket or a gift certificate to a favorite restaurant. This “experience gift” allowed us to give a memory. Having run out of ideas, and getting bored with it, this phase had to come to an end. So began the search for the next trend, which I am happy to report has been found! It’s the GIFT OF THE MONTH Club!

I was amazed to find OF THE MONTH Clubs on what seems to be every item from apples to perfumes! I want to give a gift that invokes happiness when received and keeps one looking forward to the next shipment. The excitement of getting something via the mail or FedEx. (other than a bill) is just plain fun! I occasionally get this feeling when I have ordered something for mail delivery and forgot I ordered it. I go to the mailbox and find the yellow package card in my mailbox and for a few moments I get excited and wonder what’s in there. Can you imagine giving that feeling every month? Well that is just what White Mountain Puzzles has done!

White Mountain Puzzles is now happy to offer the “Puzzle Of The Month Club”. For a very modest cost we will supply you or someone you love with a featured puzzle. It's the perfect way to enjoy this healthy and fun activity on a regular basis. It's a thoughtful and unique gift idea that keeps on giving year-round. Prices include shipping and handling. A note card will also be included to let them know they have been enrolled. It's a puzzle-lover’s dream!


Happy Puzzling!

No comments:

Post a Comment